HORKEY INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LIMITED is committed to keeping a safe working environment for all of its employees across their various locations by nurturing and sustaining the highest standards of Health, Safety and Environmental care within all its workplaces.
HORKEY INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LIMITED has developed policies that enshrine safety in our daily operations, leaving no sector out.
At HORKEY INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LIMITED, we guarantee:
- Safe working procedures by evaluating all potential risks that may arise from our daily operations. Thereafter, we implement appropriate preventative measures capable of eliminating risks
- A maintenance culture that ensures equipment, tools and machines are always in perfect working condition.
- A safe working environment. We provide safety equipment in line with acceptable global quality standards.
- Proper assessment of all contingency situations.
- Professional competence of all personnel through adequate training.
- A proper reporting system.
- Appropriate medical facilities in all work sites and locations.
- Adequate technical, economical and human resources.
- Development and maintenance of a cordial relationship with our host communities.
HORKEY INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LIMITED’s Line Management is responsible for the direct implementation of the above policies while all of our staff contribute to ensuring the existence of the highest possible standards of Health, safety and Environmental well-being are constantly maintained. These policy standards are reviewed intermittently in order to ensure they remain relevant to the company’s operations.